I will return with some exciting, headlining news next month!

Hi everyone,

Again this blog has not gotten great attention or regular submissions of my subconscious thoughts of the world we inhabit. Until my current uni coursework recedes, there won't be anything explosive or shocking to satisfy your journalistic cravings.

See you all again soon!

Check out the 'granddaddy' selfie I snapped for the Twitter-aspired #beaniesforbraincancer awareness initiative which gained national recognition after The Project's Carrie Bickmore won the 2015 Gold Logie statuette. Pretty rad ain't it?!

And while you are at it, have a listen to my interview I did about disability activism for Radio Adelaide's Access All Areas disability centric program. Elizabeth D'Sylva Clark was an excellent interviewer. 

Unfortuntely they had no time for a small reunion of the Townsend School alumni as Tyson Cluse and Alex Whitton were both listening in at their secondary school. 


Comments