Welcome to my humble virtual blogging paradox!!

Howdy to all you blogosphere fanatics & future aspiring media/political commentators out there! This of course is my very own commentating opinionated blog, which will be parallel to the inner virtual intellect confines of my openly complex thoughts and personalised humane feelings on many key poignant issues plaguing the inner societal spectrum with our ever-growing stipulated morals and values.

This will included providing you all with publicised rants involving elements of politics, world news events, entertainment gossip, media and civil/equal rights regarding disability, LGBT and ethnic minorities and exposing all the major factors which explores the true essential yet niggling doubtful foundations of societal prejudices & ignorance discrimination from our own planet's core liberated mainframe!

Now even through I might be good at using big lengthy words or phrases in some of my collective and calibrated argumentative rants, there are times where I might not be able to string them along quite efficiently, due to my continuous limitations with writing long sentences/paragraphs as well as not knowing how to put certain spelling and grammar aspects of my board intelligent wording onto a piece of virtual blank paper! Hopefully this won't have much of a negative impact on how I analysis and observe important events around me, but I do promise to show you all just how amazing someone with a living disability (i.e. Autism) can adapt to different social & economical attitudes within different urban environments, from a strong virtual accountable prospective.

So keep an eagle eye out for some upcoming interesting, inciting and proactive articles, filled with an honest unbiased opinion, quick humorous wit and grand compassion for all things which relate to my inner intellect workings of the humble humanised constructed paradox itself!!

Comments